Is there a point to having a defense at all?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is there a point to having a defense at all?

Post by Nimras on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:50 am

Nomad wrote:This has been in the game all this time and none of you bothered to read the updates or the months of discussion about it?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Now Admins a cheat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good luck with your project guys. Hope you both know your own alliance mates and leaders(or ex mates and leaders) do it LOL

No i actually was against it from start i made my account here but GUESS what it took Admin A loooooooong time to activate my account so now let me see i tried with 5 different accounts i even wrote admin and told Kenzu about my account on this forum so since i couldn't get on and complaine back then does not mean i can't do it now where i have access does it?

Kenzu wrote:I sympathise with the people who are against smaller strikes farming bigger defenses. It's a pity that people cannot all agree.
But there is also a logical explanation why smaller strike should still be able to steal from a bigger defense

flwpwr wrote:
[27 Jun] 01:37 xxxxxx 4,914,223 Kuwal Stolen 1 310 30 1,191,385,196 4,776,690,600 details

Enemy Damage 1,191,385,196
Your Damage 4,776,690,600
Result 4,914,223 Kuwal Stolen

is this not damn weird? stealing my kuwal even though i was 4 times stronger

LATER EDIT: i noticed that we have active moderators... cool... Smile

I guess this is possible because the people who attack you attack the weakest spot in the defense and that's why they can still steal some of your kuwal. Since they arent strong enough to face all of your armies, they are not able to fight everyone and take kuwal from all your territories. That's how I see it.

Lol M8 and i don't agree its not fiar its not a good reason nor is it worth having If i have a DEF i have it for 2 reasons.

1. To make sure everyone who actually wanna farm me has worked proberly on their damn account and come defeating my men and with honour put them to death and let them go to valhalla. With this update you allowed my men to die and go to niflheim they have no honour they are killed with no good reason because they still loose and the agressor didn't even beat them fair and square no he snaked in and got my stuff killing my men with dishonour and no respect hence why i will not accept it.

2. I also have the def so when in war someone can mass it down.

Now this update is so dishonourfull and disrespect full towards players who actually play this game proberly instead of those who can't find out how to play but rather wanna whine and bitch over some players have to big defenses whine whine whine.

Manleva wrote:Ok, Time for a reality check.

The simple fact of the matter is that my 1 super soldier armed with a feather duster Very Happy is so highly trained that hes better than 50 of your lazy super soldiers who are sleeping in their main battle tank Sleep

That a player who's strike is smaller than the person he attacks defense is no reason to suggest that they should always loose.
If you want to add some reality then there have been of occasions when a smaller force has defeated a much larger one.

I believe that Admin and others have more that made their point.

Sure if you want REality but this is a online game and therefore i do not agree with this mecanism and never will I have a def and i want it to be beaten hands down not be gotten around by some little bastard who can't figure out how to play and do it proberly. I mean i can farm several billions a day without even hitting a DEFENSE so the idea of SMALLEr players need some help to grow is WRONG because the smaller players could grow on def less players for ages. So hence the argument about it was done to help the smaller players and members is VOID and not useable because they can easely farm and grow so far thats the best arguments ALLL has come with and it does not work because i can give them over 500 targets with a good income and 0 def who clearly have left the game.

curumo wrote:Seriously lol ... instead of complaining (time and time again) and having been shown A GOOD REASONING by top members in top alliances (and admin himself), please, could you just not USE it for your own good? It's a good feature. Without it the top alliances and players would be UNTOUCHABLE - if you don't know what I mean you clearly didn't fight a REAL war here. This is Admin's game. Period. We play by what he came up with and how he imagines it. No way around it. And tbh it's a lot more fun than any other MMORPG I've played ... and if anyone has problems with an update or a game feature ... as Nomad put it - there is a frigging UPDATES forum for you to take it to. There is no point to this discussion. Rolling Eyes

Lol You do know as i pointed out to Manleva that the biggest reason was because the SMALLER players should be able to grow well there is way past 500 players with a deasent income not active who they can raid and farm who has 0 DEF. Hence the reason this update came is VOID already there. Now lets move on till your idea that WE play what ADMIN makes no Admin will have to change his updates if he can see they aren't needed or if he will loose to many players on this so this game is changed more by the players than by admin. Actually this update with DEF came because of WHIINING players not because admin thought of it as a good idea. And this game has its good sides but also its bad sides and its already being slowly killed and thats a fact people are leaving and not comming back more than people are joining.

And btw Curumo offcourse there is a point in this discussion else we wouldn't have it that just shows how little you follow ohh well we can't have all being following it proberly now can we?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 am

Rolling Eyes
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:42 pm

I'm sorry that I ever put my nose in here ...really. Meh ... Rolling Eyes

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:13 pm

curumo wrote:I'm sorry that I ever put my nose in here ...really. Meh ... Rolling Eyes

Don't be its your right as a player Wink:

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Um riiight. I remember when you got banned. Magnus was suspended for 1 day and then your acc popped up with 1 post explaining what happened to magnus Razz. Admin said not to post more than 1 time and yet you did and got that acc banned as well (well not actually banned, just not able to post i believe). Now how the hell could you get banned, when you only had one post and that post was when you started a new topic >.>

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:28 pm

no, i got banned fairly... see below if interested...

Admin wrote:Basically you're forbidden to reach post count 2 with that account

flwpwr wrote:ok, i understand, i will not post anymore

Admin wrote:ok, ban extension increased to 5 days.

congratulations

Admin wrote:you're not allowed to make any further posts for whatever reason and content until the ban expires.
Basically you're forbidden to reach post count 2 with that account

flwpwr
Number of posts: 2

Is it that hard to understand?

here i wanted to answer that it's not hard, that i understand, but i was banned and could not login Razz

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
flwpwr wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
flwpwr wrote:lol... if you read my messages you find out who i am... i never hide it...

like i am sure the admin and few others know...

no im too lazy to do that, and i never said ur hiding it, ur trying to avoid it?

i am the one who got banned on the forum Razz

well, i don't know i guess i am disappointed that not everyone heard of me Sad

well yeah i thought you were magnus cuz i remember magnus and r1maru were banned and magnus created new acc? the one you're using now and thats what confuses me now because i already said ur magnus but u denied it Neutral

nvm got the pm Razz

Dude what kind of crap are you writing? I never created a new account.
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Magnus wrote:Dude what kind of crap are you writing? I never created a new account.

he was asking, not saying...

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 am

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
flwpwr wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
flwpwr wrote:lol... if you read my messages you find out who i am... i never hide it...

like i am sure the admin and few others know...

no im too lazy to do that, and i never said ur hiding it, ur trying to avoid it?

i am the one who got banned on the forum Razz

well, i don't know i guess i am disappointed that not everyone heard of me Sad

well yeah i thought you were magnus cuz i remember magnus and r1maru were banned and magnus created new acc? the one you're using now and thats what confuses me now because i already said ur magnus but u denied it Neutral

nvm got the pm Razz

Ah nope FLWPR read the above
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top