Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be All Thy Sins Remembered

+18
r1maru
Disco_Vader
Special Agent 47
Starryager
JadeFire
Kingofshinobis1
Admin
Hai-Shulud
FarleShadow
Universe
Alex
curumo
Sandwalker
Nigatsu_Aka
buhcoreTheGreat
Lord Ishurue
Vesper
ian
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 2 Empty Re: Be All Thy Sins Remembered

Post by Sandwalker Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Ok, she betrayed (maybe - i don't think that it is fully proven)... whaaa... but your attitude made her quit - something that this game doesn't need. Saying something like: will sit on you... blah blah... and telling everyone to do that is not nice... not matter how much wrong that person did. JMO.

Oh, it's proven. Trust me. Or not. You don't have all the facts and you certainly didn't spend hour after hour piecing the info together, watching the list of suspects narrow down to one. And Ian does have it wrong. It could never have been SA47 because of an error Sue committed when trying to change some time stamps. At the end of the day she was the only one left. But we didn't do anything, thinking we may still be wrong. Then the final nail was uncovered and hammered in the coffin. Sue or Jordan, regardless, she's still the traitor. And if we're wrong? Then hats off to B and the Cabal, they certainly fooled me.

I don't have a problem with what Sue did. She played a risky high-stakes game and she failed. Switching from fantasy chainsaws to shit, fuck and other insults merely incriminates her further. Remember, up to this point she's been on PPT and her account didn't take any beating. Surely a rational, innocent person would try to talk about it, get to the bottom of a grave mistake. Instead all she does is shit-talk Ian, as if Ian is the only guy that reached the conclusion she's the traitor.

Reactions tell a lot of a person's true self. Someone can fake being all nice and warm and fuzzy and the minute something doesn't go like they wanted they show their true face, cussing and kicking. I've had experience with that, and I can name a person we both know that did that to me and turned out to be a piece of shit even though I had held him in high regard (and I think that's why the two of us don't talk as much as we did).

Maybe her quitting will actually deter others from trying to play with TIE in that manner. Just because AW needs players doesn't mean that people can do anything and use that as a fallback. "Don't mass me or I'll quit and AW needs players!". For all her talk about loving wars and such, she sure as hell tucked tail and ran at the first sign of trouble. Yeah Ian said we'll sit on her. That's not necessarily true. We might just mass her once or twice and leave it at that. But just on that, without actually having her account touched once, she announces she's quitting?

Well, Uni, you gave it a shot and you failed. You tried to incriminate Vesper but you screwed up on the mod links (they were from a different forum created just before that email was sent). You tried to incriminate Seaborgium twice but you failed (twice you waited for Sea to register to make him look like the "in the nick of time" spy, but you copy pasted something Sea could never have seen). You tried to incriminate SA47 by making the copy/paste seem to be GMT-6 but you failed (your math skills went ninja and vanished and what had been 2 posts 23 hours apart in your email became 25 hours apart). Why can't you admit your attempt was just not good enough and be done with it?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Universe wrote:**Filtered** you, and **Filtered** you, Hai. Sweet talking me with nice words? Ridiculous. You're just another puppet on a string.

Hahahahaha sweet talk you? I woudnt piss on you if you were on fire. I wanted a confession out of you, a show of regret or at least something to say you werent just a traitor and a manipulator.

Perhaps you are Major Sue perhaps not, that we can not know for sure without further investigation. But often the simplest explanation is the right explanation.

Burn in hell
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Well.. let's see?
Maybe because it's a bloody lie?
Maybe because if I had done it, I would've been caught right at the beginning?

I talk about fantasy chainswords and stuff, because we're talking about a game. A fun game, and you guys chose the Warhammer theme long before I even played this game. Calling me a liar is entirely unrelated to the game, and completely un-fun. Un-fun comments and stress result in anger, and a lack of ability to express my furiousness at this slanderous attempt at making me into a willing sheep-scapegoat lead to me using very nasty words. What? Nasty? Hell yes. **Filtered** doesn't compare to being screwed over backwards by some **Filtered** moron who believes I am some backstabbing idiot though.

I may not know anything about hacking, like you scumbags (did that hurt your sensitive mind? sorry Sad) do, but I do know about damned time zones. If I would have to edit something, I'd do it RIGHT. That ridiculous comment about my "math skills going ninja"? Bull. I'd wait. That you **Filtered** cannot understand patiently waiting for the right moment, is not my problem. Well, in a way, it did become my problem.. but you understand. Or you don't. Whatever.
And because of your bloody idiocy, you make someone who I trust and hold dear as a friend believe that I lied and betrayed him?! You **Filtered**, there's no **Filtered** way I'd betray SA, and he should know that if he'd think about this.

As for 'sitting on me' and 'massing me once or twice', I fail to see how one would be the other? That sounds like arsecovering **Filtered** to me. Just the thing to say, for someone who spent what, four months, lieing to his alliance leader about his true allegiance. Laughing No dune, you would do best to shut the **Filtered** up about loyalty and deception.

You're being played. I'm being played. And I **Filtered** hate it.

Your failing to deal with the fact your IP was traced back to the emails behind balanceofjustice.. or the fact that email contained information which only 5 people knew... and which 3 of those 5 could be accounted for. Instead your focusing upon the only possibly loose bit - the connection between you and Major Sue i.e. your one and the same.
Umm.. no. You **Filtered**. The moron who would go by the ridiculous name of "Major Sue" (and what the **Filtered** kind of a name is that) does not compare to me.

Did I deny that was my IP? Hell no. I see that IP, and the first thing I think is "some **Filtered** altered that message to include my IP". I ask if this is possible, and it turns out, it is not. What *could* be is that someone hacks me. And given the amount of crap I have downloaded and received from various sources, and the fact that apparently my antivirus system was shut down by some **Filtered** malware **Filtered**, that is not too strange.

What sucks for you, is that your hackers got to greedy, and touched my bank account. Whether they read email, use my IP for god-knows-what I don't care about. But touch my money, and you get the cops on your head. So there's an investigation. Or there will be, because I called in a breach of my pc with malicious intent, or whatever the word is.

You combine me with this Major Sue character based on nothing but the story about the Coma, which I have admitted as a major mistake I made on SGW. And on SGW alone. I have hurt too many friends back then to do it again, and I am particularly disgusted someone else would have used that story to pursue their own perverted agenda.
You then claim that because I am Major Sue, I must be inclined to seek the destruction of The Imperium. **Filtered** nonsense, and you know it. I have worked my arse off for the Imperium, and I would do it again if we were back where we were when I joined.
My IP was used. Yes, I have seen what was posted as my IP, and I do agree that it IS my IP. As I said to various people before, I must have been hacked. I did not do this.

Ian wrote:Thats typical Sue behaviour - try and discredit the weakest part in order to discredit the whole evidence.. even if the evidence is 110% conclusive. What next are you going to try - someone stole your back story AND I.P address?
Ever considered that someone might just not see the point of arguing with you? You can drown a person in words, make the innocent look guilty and wash your own hands from your disgusting underhanded tactics.

Hahaha.. I know, in a way I did just claim exactly what you said I'd claim if I were that **Filtered** "Major Sue". Funny how this is what I have said right from when Vesper came up with that IP he got from somewhere.

Anyway, I can see the futility of this. I don't need to accept the role of scapegoat, as much as you would love that mental victory, wouldn't you guys? (I'm saying "guys" because dune thinks I'm only lashing out at Ian.. which I am not. You lot have minds of your own, and you buy into his crap. So **Filtered** yes, I blame the lot of you.) I didn't do it, ANY of it, and if you don't believe that, fine. So be it.
The only thing that's got me really **Filtered** mad, is that you made SA believe I betrayed him. **Filtered** idiots.

The reason I am leaving, as I have said, is NOT because you guys scare me. Of course, you DO scare me, with your hacking abilities and deceptive measures, I wouldn't know who to trust if I was not in the Imperium. Just that with you guys in absolute command of the entire server, I really don't see the point in lingering. You'll kill this game. No single power should have that much power.
I tell you this, because when I was in TIE, my loyalty stopped me from complaining about our monopoly. There's no one who can stand against the Imperium. WR? Too weak and decentralised. FIRE? Broken to pieces, just the way they would have broken to pieces had we gone to war with them. Dune would have led Fedaykin or whatever to the Imperium or at least out of the war with or without any Cabal. Jiro's group? Would have preferred peace at any cost. The only thing remotely on our radar was Mujengan itself, and that will need a hell of a lot of time to recuperate. That ceasefire you keep extending? Sorry to say, Muj, but that's the sound of your doom being postponed. Maybe you took a sufficiently powerful blow to be off the radar for good. That might just save your game experience. Wink

So no, thanks. I appreciate it, Dune, Ian, others, that you wouldn't mind if I stayed in this game, but I'm done. There is no alliance like the Imperium, and to be anywhere else would be a crying shame.

Hail the Imperium. (Now go and change your name. I'll keep using it.)
You've exiled an innocent.

And you, Hai.. well.. you know what I think of you and your pathetic little mind. I don't need to say that again.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:51 pm

FTW, SA47 is one of the most honest and loyal players that i have ever met. If you haven't figured it out in such a long time, that you had him in the "final" for the mole scapegoat, then sincerely i don't know why he is still hanging with you... oh right... because he is very loyal to his allegiance... hmm...

On the other hand, if Universe really is the Cabal and managed to cause so much damage without throwing a single attack, in your mighty alliance and in your "loyal" HC that some of them were almost about to quit the game, then she succeeded playing her best game...

@Ian... ok man... you won... wth... you're the god of all text based MMORPGS. If you can't admit that Sinath has won in dunewars and your argument is that after he was absent for over 2 months and nothing happened to him deletes his account after a massing... then whatever... hat's off to you... what is left to do when that happens?... when all the time when he was playing no one could touch him?... when the game has become dead anyway?... btw who massed him?... not you or Commonwealth, that's for sure... but hey... you are the king, i already admited...
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 pm

For everyone reading this thread, i d just like to clarify a couple of things:

- The Imperium can't and does not know how to hack a forum. We gained access to FIRE's forums much like we gained access to Dynasty's forum's all those years ago - via an admin account's details being provided to us. No hacking was involved - merely entering a username, password and hitting enter. A 3 year old child could do that.

- As for tracking the IP behind the email. No idea how its done, but i gather its an exceptionally easy thing to do. There are tons of guides on the internet which will tell you how to do it if you search for them. It doesn't involve any code breaking eithier i d guess?

- You also fail to deal with just how the spy could have told Lord Ishurue something never discussed on the forum, which was known only to 5 of us. 3 of those 5 were ruled out - leaving just you and SA47.

- You also to fail to deal with just how the spy could have been aware at The Imperium's attempt to take over the cabal via pretending to be ~D and attempting to trick Jonathon into following orders from us, and later revealing the identity of ~B - yet the spy knew The Imperium was behind that despite there being zero way he could have known - and told FIRE of the attempt. Only you and me knew the full details of that little plan - as it was suggested by you.

- Your IP being on that email confirms you are behind this.

- There's also the fact all the traps we set for the spy failed initially... mainly because i (stupidly) trusted you enough never in a million years to think it would be you, thus you were aware of them and never bothered sending information to Lord Ishurue when they were running for fear it would compromise you. The fact the moment the traps start the information flow to FIRE stops, and then when the traps end the information flow immediately resumes points to someone with a knowledge of the traps.

Overall then - Noone could have known what the spy knew just by hacking a forum account - they d have needed full access to msn logs, the forum, ingame etc... - they would have needed a running knowledge of what was going on. They d have had to be a traitor - not a SHC member who got hacked.

I m sorry Universe, but your Major Sue... and your ~B and the person behind all of this.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
On the other hand, if Universe really is the Cabal and managed to cause so much damage without throwing a single attack, in your mighty alliance and in your "loyal" HC that some of them were almost about to quit the game, then she succeeded playing her best game...

By "so much damage" you realize you're talking about ioz getting massed, right? I mean actual measurable damage, not emotional and what not. That's the only real damage that came of all this. I see everything else as a really fun time, a little stressful at some points, but definitely overall FUN.

Also, I agree, a hell of a game played by the Cabal. Caught a lot of people off guard, me among them. This is assuredly a problem of the SHC being too trustful within itself (but that's never going to change). Though, I will be honest, without actually analyzing the evidence, I would never have thought it was Universe. Hell, on more than one occasion everyone changed passwords because we weren't ready to believe it was one of us that willingly did this.

@Uni: yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm not being a dick to Universe now. I'm being a dick to ~B and the Cabal. You're on the receiving end because currently I believe the two coincide. If you are innocent, then, like I said and have said on numerous occasions, hats off to the Cabal, they fooled me into believing you're it. But I think you're guilty, a good friend of mine told me. His name is Occam.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Interesting.

The evidence has been been presented. The conclusion reached from the evidence is pretty solid i think everyone can agree.

Instead of giving evidence to support your innocence (like Vesper did when he was wrongly accused) you immediately quit and start throwing a hissy fit. I find it highly questionable that the day you are supposedly "hacked" in both you e-mail and bank is the same day we decide to confront you and declare you a traitor.

The evidence is conclusive. Unless you have something real to counter this evidence with just leave and perhaps try and keep a little dignity in the process. These outbursts serve nothing but enhance our satisfaction in bringing your escapade to an end.

I am sorry youve fallen so low but i have to commend you in your abilities to manipulate and lie. Better luck next time

@Nigatsu - I was there the day Sinath got rank 1 and there when he deleted. In-between i think i can count the number of times he got involved in a war with one finger. His stat building meant a huge amount of resources would be needed to take him down and seeing as the rest of the server was locked in a 3-way battle no one was willing to divert resources to one insignificant person holding up rank 1. Also for the record Vesper was involved in the massing. So please think before you open your trap. Ian's true ability is to bring together and hold loyal people willing to work and fight under the same banner as friends. Hence why we are all upset by the current situation seeing as friendships were strained. I resent that first Universe calls me a puppet and now you imply i am inferior to "king" Ian. Your knowledge of TC/TIE is amusing to say the least
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 pm

I only played dunewars for 4 active months, got rank 1 MS and rank 1 ME, massed a few, picked on every big alliance in the game while being lone wolf, then quit... returned after 4 months (i still had rank 1 ME) and sold account, so yeah... i really know that little about The Commonwleath... sorry.

... and my previous comment was a pamflet anyway... i'm surprised that you took me for serious
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Smile Ian, ian.. so many words.

- The Imperium can't and does not know how to hack a forum. We gained access to FIRE's forums much like we gained access to Dynasty's forum's all those years ago - via an admin account's details being provided to us. No hacking was involved - merely entering a username, password and hitting enter. A 3 year old child could do that.
So you said. And because you're the King of Truth, that must be true. Smile After all, a true hacker would reveal to the world, with pride, that they can hack forums, games, computers.. *nods* Absolutely.
- As for tracking the IP behind the email. No idea how its done, but i gather its an exceptionally easy thing to do. There are tons of guides on the internet which will tell you how to do it if you search for them. It doesn't involve any code breaking eithier i d guess?
Yeah, I am told it comes along with a message in the header. Webmails like Google take the IP address from any proxy someone would use and send *that* along instead. So my IP being on that message, while definitely pointing to me? Circumstantial. Razz Apparently the same happens when someone uses my PC as a proxy / gateway? (Excuse me, I don't know the exact words, as it is all quite new to me.) Someone who could do that by finding my exact IP and port number by scanning my connection in an MSN convo? Like the ones you and I had?
- You also fail to deal with just how the spy could have told Lord Ishurue something never discussed on the forum, which was known only to 5 of us. 3 of those 5 were ruled out - leaving just you and SA47.
Ah yes, because you could never be ~B yourself? You fail to divulge what particular thing was revealed? Because honestly, I don't remember talking to Lord Ishurue about anything in the past few weeks.. and I do remember much. Smile Lots of conversations and posts about how gullible they all were.. Laughing
And dune posted these messages up, right? A man who would stab his own 'alliance leader' in the back? I heard he's done this deep-cover agent stuff before? Smile Am I wrong?
- You also to fail to deal with just how the spy could have been aware at The Imperium's attempt to take over the cabal via pretending to be ~D and attempting to trick Jonathon into following orders from us, and later revealing the identity of ~B - yet the spy knew The Imperium was behind that despite there being zero way he could have known - and told FIRE of the attempt. Only you and me knew the full details of that little plan - as it was suggested by you.
Oh yes, that was a good plan. Smile It didn't work then? That's right! The kid asked for a bank account number. Heh. How odd, don't you think? I never saw the actual message.. just what you sent me. Smile
Bollocks, as I have said before. Laughing I hear it's easy to plant a "RAT" on someone's PC during an MSN conversation? Didn't we have plenty conversations, Ian? And lord knows how long that RAT may have been there. The fact that it's been used today to steal my money from my bank is unrelated to how long it may have been used to do stuff without my knowledge. I never shut my PC down at night.
- There's also the fact all the traps we set for the spy failed initially... mainly because i (stupidly) trusted you enough never in a million years to think it would be you, thus you were aware of them and never bothered sending information to Lord Ishurue when they were running for fear it would compromise you. The fact the moment the traps start the information flow to FIRE stops, and then when the traps end the information flow immediately resumes points to someone with a knowledge of the traps.
That's because they were .. obvious? Oh rats. No, the only one who knew about those traps were YOU and me. Agreed. As far as I know, because lord knows how many more traps you set..
Overall then - Noone could have known what the spy knew just by hacking a forum account - they d have needed full access to msn logs, the forum, ingame etc... - they would have needed a running knowledge of what was going on. They d have had to be a traitor - not a SHC member who got hacked.
Hahaha, exactly. A traitor, just what I thought. Or someone with a HELL of a lot to gain.
Like the leader of the greatest alliance in the game?
A leader who has in the past shown not to shun deceit himself?

Ian, I hereby accuse you of deliberately framing me.
You are the only one who actually gained anything from this, shall I list it?
FIRE? Broke apart. Dead and gone. (Incapacitated.)
WR? Doesn't know who to trust, and will steer clear from any alliances that could threaten TIE. (Incapacitated.)
TIE? Grew by a number of new members, a few among these being excellent players. (Grown in power.)

Now who does this point to? Surely towards someone who had TIE's best interest in mind all along? What is harder to believe, looking at everything, past and present? That Ian is in fact a master manipulator, without peer in his exceptional ability to see through situations? Or that I am some royal **Filtered** who makes so many mistakes one wonders where my mind would have been?
What is likelier? That this was a staged setup from the get-go, or that this was a flawed attempt at .. well .. what exactly? Breaking up TIE? No one in their right mind would try that. That would be a similar feat to your local amateur football team winning the Superbowl.

You may have played a dangerous game with the messages you had Jonathan (do you intentionally spell that wrong?) sent to Ishurue, about dune, and Lords of Legend? A game, you knew you would win. Because if you wouldn't be able to pull it off completely, sacrifice one of your SHC members and you would be in the clear. Keep your fingers in every little pot of gold, and you'll always keep at least a bit.

What I keep saying is I didn't do it. I had nothing to gain, and EVERYTHING to lose. I love SA like a brother, and you made me appear like the same scumbag he forgave me for being earlier.
You, on the other hand? You had nothing to lose.. you have your pawns, and I, as one of the most recent additions to your Supreme High Command was an easy prey. I love a mental challenge, and I loved the game. You noticed that and screwed me over ad absurdum. I am appalled.
So no, like HELL I'm going to accept the role of your scapegoat.

I didn't do it.

Smile
The floor is yours again, Ian. If you're not bored yet? *yawn*

@Dune: *grin* Oh yes, now that's saying much. When were you included in Ian's masterplan? Smile Around the time I was shut out from the discussions?
Our mutual friend Occam, and that other chap, Common Sense, tell me that if you have 2 suspects, and one of them has something to gain from it, and the other doesn't.. it's the one who has something to gain who is the likely culprit.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 pm

This is getting even better, more more!
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Universe wrote:
@Dune: *grin* Oh yes, now that's saying much. When were you included in Ian's masterplan? Smile Around the time I was shut out from the discussions?
Our mutual friend Occam, and that other chap, Common Sense, tell me that if you have 2 suspects, and one of them has something to gain from it, and the other doesn't.. it's the one who has something to gain who is the likely culprit.

The rest of your post is painful to read as someone that knows a little about IT. Very painful, indeed.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with masterplan and such. No, I haven't done this "deep-something something" in the past. Silly goose, Ian had no reason to stage anything and I eliminated him as a suspect the same day I eliminated Vesper.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Universe wrote:
@Dune: *grin* Oh yes, now that's saying much. When were you included in Ian's masterplan? Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 2 Icon_smile Around the time I was shut out from the discussions?

The rest of your post is painful to read as someone that knows a little about IT. Very painful, indeed.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with masterplan and such. No, I haven't done this "deep-something something" in the past. Silly goose, Ian had no reason to stage anything and I eliminated him as a suspect the same day I eliminated Vesper.

Pardon me, but weren't you a FIRE HC member?
Since when a rival leader has HC access and decisions in the other rival alliance?... aka You leading FIRE's Fedaykin having access in TIE's HC... some logic may lead to the fact that it is you who is most probably the Cabal... sorry for busting this.

Last edited by Nigatsu_Aka on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:21 pm

I was given access a day or so (can't remember when they created the second forums I had access to) after I was accused of being a spy. I was pissed off and I asked to see all evidence.

Yeah, I'm the Cabal, tremble mortals. C'mon B., you know better. OH SNAP! Did I call you B? As in ~B? Clearly it is you who is most probably the Cabal.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Universe wrote:
Oh thanks! That goose comment amused me. Smile It's a good term.
Would the day you 'eliminated' him as a suspect coincide with the day you became less outraged by the 'leak' as per your posts, and with the day you were included in Ians plan to break FIRE apart and tear WR's budding sense of independence out roots first? Smile
You will find that the reason I ask, is because if those events would indeed coincide, your word would be .. well .. less than reliable? As a participant in the plan from there on, you would have to accept the occasional 'fib' to facilitate your needs. As well as back up Ian at every turn and plot twist.. because a crack in either of you would have raised the suspicion of everyone.

As for whether or not you did this deep-cover thing, I'll leave that in the open. We'll get back to that, or we won't. That would depend on how the rest of this thread develops.

*grin* And sorry Duney, but I did learn a little something from an old friend of mine -you don't know him- who stabbed me in the back before. Keep all conversations logged. Are you sure you were given access to TIE's SHC Forum only a few days ago? *grin* Because of course, we both know the secondary forums were set up only days ago.. what about the original? The TIE SHC Forum on the http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Imperium_AW/ website? Wink The one .. shocker .. Vesper cleaned/removed/whatever after the so called 'hacker' (then said to be Seaborgium) came to 'be active' our boards?

Last edited by Universe on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A few glaring grammatical errors.)
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Yeah, I'm the Cabal, tremble mortals. C'mon B., you know better. OH SNAP! Did I call you B? As in ~B? Clearly it is you who is most probably the Cabal.

Objection: Speculations! Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 2 Icon_lol

Sustain.

Find other arguments. Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 2 Icon_razz

PS. I don't know how and when you became a FIRE member and i don't care. But you are impaling and accusing someone for something that you obviously did... on sight... spied other alliance, before you showed your true allegiance.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Universe wrote:Smile Ian, ian.. so many words.

So you said. And because you're the King of Truth, that must be true. Smile After all, a true hacker would reveal to the world, with pride, that they can hack forums, games, computers.. *nods* Absolutely.
Yeah, I am told it comes along with a message in the header. Webmails like Google take the IP address from any proxy someone would use and send *that* along instead. So my IP being on that message, while definitely pointing to me? Circumstantial. Razz Apparently the same happens when someone uses my PC as a proxy / gateway? (Excuse me, I don't know the exact words, as it is all quite new to me.) Someone who could do that by finding my exact IP and port number by scanning my connection in an MSN convo? Like the ones you and I had?
Ah yes, because you could never be ~B yourself? You fail to divulge what particular thing was revealed? Because honestly, I don't remember talking to Lord Ishurue about anything in the past few weeks.. and I do remember much. Smile Lots of conversations and posts about how gullible they all were.. Laughing
And dune posted these messages up, right? A man who would stab his own 'alliance leader' in the back? I heard he's done this deep-cover agent stuff before? Smile Am I wrong?
Oh yes, that was a good plan. Smile It didn't work then? That's right! The kid asked for a bank account number. Heh. How odd, don't you think? I never saw the actual message.. just what you sent me. Smile
Bollocks, as I have said before. Laughing I hear it's easy to plant a "RAT" on someone's PC during an MSN conversation? Didn't we have plenty conversations, Ian? And lord knows how long that RAT may have been there. The fact that it's been used today to steal my money from my bank is unrelated to how long it may have been used to do stuff without my knowledge. I never shut my PC down at night.
That's because they were .. obvious? Oh rats. No, the only one who knew about those traps were YOU and me. Agreed. As far as I know, because lord knows how many more traps you set..
Hahaha, exactly. A traitor, just what I thought. Or someone with a HELL of a lot to gain.
Like the leader of the greatest alliance in the game?
A leader who has in the past shown not to shun deceit himself?

Ian, I hereby accuse you of deliberately framing me.
You are the only one who actually gained anything from this, shall I list it?
FIRE? Broke apart. Dead and gone. (Incapacitated.)
WR? Doesn't know who to trust, and will steer clear from any alliances that could threaten TIE. (Incapacitated.)
TIE? Grew by a number of new members, a few among these being excellent players. (Grown in power.)

Now who does this point to? Surely towards someone who had TIE's best interest in mind all along? What is harder to believe, looking at everything, past and present? That Ian is in fact a master manipulator, without peer in his exceptional ability to see through situations? Or that I am some royal **Filtered** who makes so many mistakes one wonders where my mind would have been?
What is likelier? That this was a staged setup from the get-go, or that this was a flawed attempt at .. well .. what exactly? Breaking up TIE? No one in their right mind would try that. That would be a similar feat to your local amateur football team winning the Superbowl.

You may have played a dangerous game with the messages you had Jonathan (do you intentionally spell that wrong?) sent to Ishurue, about dune, and Lords of Legend? A game, you knew you would win. Because if you wouldn't be able to pull it off completely, sacrifice one of your SHC members and you would be in the clear. Keep your fingers in every little pot of gold, and you'll always keep at least a bit.

What I keep saying is I didn't do it. I had nothing to gain, and EVERYTHING to lose. I love SA like a brother, and you made me appear like the same scumbag he forgave me for being earlier.
You, on the other hand? You had nothing to lose.. you have your pawns, and I, as one of the most recent additions to your Supreme High Command was an easy prey. I love a mental challenge, and I loved the game. You noticed that and screwed me over ad absurdum. I am appalled.
So no, like HELL I'm going to accept the role of your scapegoat.

I didn't do it.

Smile
The floor is yours again, Ian. If you're not bored yet? *yawn*

For the record... i just laughted out loud. Universe's latest post on this forum seems to be drawing direct inspiration from the PM i sent her ingame upon discovering her true identity.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here it is folks:

Hey Sue.

Long time no see. Just thought i d drop you a message saying thanks.

Without your starting this whole Cabal thing there would never have been distrust in both The Imperium and F.I.R.E between their members.

The Imperium's memberbase has remained united. F.I.R.E's memberbase has split with 1/3 leaving them and joining our ranks. Those members will now grow and in time only serve to strengthen The Imperium's position. If you sort to weaken The Imperium... you have failed... epically. You only served to rip F.I.R.E apart instead... which was/is the only power with a half chance of contesting The Imperium.

Lord Ishurue is a good guy at heart. He may be strong willed in defending his farming principles and willing to make a deal with the devil (O) in order to safeguard them... but he didn't deserve the stress you ve put him through. Same goes for Jiro and the rest of F.I.R.E. You almost started a war which would have led to the annihilation of F.I.R.E - all so you could have petty revenge on The Imperium/ Myself?

Still, you have my thanks for recruiting new members into our ranks. But on that note, i m afraid i must inform you that you are now public enemy number 1 on Aderan Wars. The Order Empire will probably be joining in against you soon enough as well.

You severely underestimated how close some of us are on the SHC. Even with all the false evidence you provided it was not enough to turn us against each other. You severely underestimated My/ T.I.E's ability to present an argument and to use diplomacy as well. A lot's happened in the 2 years since we last crossed paths... and you will now learn that the hard way.

Your secret is out. Your doom is now at hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who knows me well can clarify a couple of things:

1.) I have just about a functional ability to use excel. Every spreadsheet i create inevitably works, but is hopelessly inefficient, poorly planned and needs tidying up by someone better in order to make it usable for anyone else. The maths is there... it just needs a face-lift. This is as far as my coding abilities go - i can barely work excel, let alone have any idea where to start for hacking.

2.) Universe is right. I m an exceptionally underhanded aggressive person when given reason to, who has absolutely zero issues with getting down in the mud and playing dirty when given reason to. I WILL seek out and hunt those who threaten me, my friends and my alliance. I ll go out looking for the fight if i know a fight is coming. I won't sit by and wait for people to take the initiative - i ll go on the offensive and seize the initiative myself. I ll utilise every weapon at my disposal - manipulation, deciet, espionage, counter-intelligeance and brute force when i have to - all towards achieving a common goal - the survival of my, my friends and my alliance's interests and ensuring those interests dominate over other's interests when they clash with ours.

She is absolutely right in that aspect. I ve led alliances for 3+ years now, with every single time resulting in the alliance i m leading ending up as one/ part of the superpowers of the game - or in the case of Aderan Wars THE superpower of the game. I ve seen people try and do things and outsmarted them on many occassions. On many other occassions i ve been outsmarted and learnt from it. Each experience is a learning curve - and i do my damn best to ensure myself and those with me are always one step ahead of the competition - whether that be by breaking their legs from under them via a well coordinated war (dynasty wars) ensuring the alliance pulls ahead in the long run, whether it by intimidating and terrifying the alliance and splitting them (the 15+ players who fled in the Nexus war's), or whether it be using superior intelligeance and espionage skills than those utilised against us (World Republic Wars). When backed into a corner... I ll use every weapon at my disposal to turn the situation around and to drive the enemy back - on more than one occassion turning a seemingly impossible situation around (The Order of The Iron Fist war). I ll utilise other's as my weapons and play them like chess pieces when i have to - and i ll work together with other's towards a common interest (The BW war against TOIF, where The Commonwealth funded them considerably).

I m viscious, brutal, ruthless and ambitious when i have to be. I will rip your guts out if you cross myself, my friends or my alliance. That is what i m like - and i m proud to say thats what i m like. Its also something i ve never denied or tried to hide (see TC's own topic on this forum). Other members of the SHC - Hai-shalud & Vesper to be more specific - are equally the same. Most of the SHC is. We will do what has to be done to protect and uphold our member's interests - like any good alliance leadership should.

Does that mean I m Cabal? Of course not. Does the above mean i m an Evil tyrant hell bent on server-wide domination? It could. Does it mean The Imperium can bring about the collapse of all other competition on this server? Yes. Does it mean we are going to? No. Does it mean The Imperium isn't willing to use diplomacy or to co-exist with others? Of course not.

I m not Cabal, and never have been. This scheme was Major Sue's - and i did everything in my power to stop it and to minimise the harm its inflicted on both The Imperium and others. When FIRE attacked The Imperium, we could have jumped at the opportunity to annihilate them - not having to even bother trying to explain why we are at war since we were the one's attacked... instead what did we do? We tried to establish peace and gave their representatives full access to what we at the time thought regarding who Cabal & ~B is. Does that sound like the sort of description of a aggressive hostile alliance?

Something for everyone to consider very carefully when viewing the above: The Imperium's total power is 146,086,323,551. The rest of ALL the server's visible alliances COMBINED come to 132,943,459,237.

If we really were out to further our own interests and didn't give a damn about anyone elses... we could do whatever the hell we pleased and the odd's are noone would be able to stop us for long (there'd be a short war in which both sides would suffer, but the odds are TIE would rebuild while the enemy would be kept down). Instead we ve done our upmost best to cooexist with all the other alliances... even when its a disadvantage to do so (i.e. our farming policy isn't anywhere near as strict as it could be).

The Imperium is all of the above - but we are governed by 2 principles: Justice & Fairness. Those who plot to destroy or hurt us, those who plot to in someway not cooexist with us... then we will do anything and everything to stop you. Those who are happy cooexisting and trying to cooperate with us - then you have absolutely nothing to fear.

We don't start fights - we merely finish them.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:

For someone that doesn't know or care you sure like to take stabs at me. But that's ok, I'm pretty sure I know why and it's not something that has to do with FIRE or TIE or that I can change.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:FTW, SA47 is one of the most honest and loyal players that i have ever met. If you haven't figured it out in such a long time, that you had him in the "final" for the mole scapegoat, then sincerely i don't know why he is still hanging with you... oh right... because he is very loyal to his allegiance... hmm...

@Ian... ok man... you won... wth... you're the god of all text based MMORPGS. If you can't admit that Sinath has won in dunewars and your argument is that after he was absent for over 2 months and nothing happened to him deletes his account after a massing... then whatever... hat's off to you... what is left to do when that happens?... when all the time when he was playing no one could touch him?... when the game has become dead anyway?... btw who massed him?... not you or Commonwealth, that's for sure... but hey... you are the king, i already admited...

Funny how you say Sinath was the greatest player of all time. I joined dune 2 years AFTER sinath. managed to overtake his DV. Was the first person to ever track his sleeping pattern, planned the attack along side Ebduncan, massed the entire TOIF DV screen, and told Ebduncan the very hour that he should attack.

Sinath had enough gold to instantly rebuild his defense after it was massed, so where did all that gold go? Someone managed to force him into spending trillions on his planets and that when the time came he had no more money to rebuild. Sinath was out smarted and suffered the consequences. I at one point admired sinath. Then it got to the point were i realized what an idiot he was for going all stats. Sinath was massed losing at least 25% of his army. So if he was so smart why in the hell would he come back and do the exact same thing? He armed over half his army second time around. You say Sinath the god? I say sinath was nothing more then an over active no-life middle aged man that exploited any bugs he could to gain power.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:52 pm

I just thought I would post this. This is for you Uni. For you single handily destroyed a large portion on FIRE, causing us to lose a lot of good members Sad. I myself will mass you every day until you have nothing left (not like you have much left anyways) Razz. I am pissed off and you will now suffer the consequences. Here is just a small portion of what I am going to do to you Twisted Evil

15,010 Attack Supers lost = ~4.5bil kuwal in damages. (10 Assassin Missions on Strike)
1,342 Defense Supers lost = ~400mil kuwal in damages. (2 Assassin Missions on Defense)

Enjoy your total destruction within the next few days. This has nothing to do with FIRE. I am doing this on my own, with no help. I will not stop until you are completely 0'ed out in every stat.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Vesper wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:FTW, SA47 is one of the most honest and loyal players that i have ever met. If you haven't figured it out in such a long time, that you had him in the "final" for the mole scapegoat, then sincerely i don't know why he is still hanging with you... oh right... because he is very loyal to his allegiance... hmm...

Funny how you say Sinath was the greatest player of all time. I joined dune 2 years AFTER sinath. managed to overtake his DV. Was the first person to ever track his sleeping pattern, planned the attack along side Ebduncan, massed the entire TOIF DV screen, and told Ebduncan the very hour that he should attack.

Sinath had enough gold to instantly rebuild his defense after it was massed, so where did all that gold go? Someone managed to force him into spending trillions on his planets and that when the time came he had no more money to rebuild. Sinath was out smarted and suffered the consequences. I at one point admired sinath. Then it got to the point were i realized what an idiot he was for going all stats. Sinath was massed losing at least 25% of his army. So if he was so smart why in the hell would he come back and do the exact same thing? He armed over half his army second time around. You say Sinath the god? I say sinath was nothing more then an over active no-life middle aged man that exploited any bugs he could to gain power.

well done... i guess that you have not read my post about how this post was a pamflet and that i only played 4 months; that was before you came into the game probably... my post refered to that period only, i didn't knew what happened after; Ian said something and i speculated based on my long outdated game experience. Well done for that man!

BTW: you are Caedmon, right?... do you still play SGW? I remember that Caedmon was in a DDE alliance DoC or DoO i think... if it's you, then i'm not surprised at all how you massed Sinath.

Last edited by Nigatsu_Aka on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:I just thought I would post this. This is for you Uni. For you single handily destroyed a large portion on FIRE, causing us to lose a lot of good members Sad. I myself will mass you every day until you have nothing left (not like you have much left anyways) Razz. I am pissed off and you will now suffer the consequences. Here is just a small portion of what I am going to do to you Twisted Evil

15,010 Attack Supers lost = ~4.5bil kuwal in damages. (10 Assassin Missions on Strike)
1,342 Defense Supers lost = ~400mil kuwal in damages. (2 Assassin Missions on Defense)

Enjoy your total destruction within the next few days. This has nothing to do with FIRE. I am doing this on my own, with no help. I will not stop until you are completely 0'ed out in every stat.

I think you're too late
Strike Action: 0
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action 0
Assasin Action 0

I was more dissapointed on your reactions than her actions, i think posts like this are unexceptable

Hai-Shulud wrote:
Universe wrote:**Filtered** you, and **Filtered** you, Hai. Sweet talking me with nice words? Ridiculous. You're just another puppet on a string.

Hahahahaha sweet talk you? I woudnt piss on you if you were on fire. I wanted a confession out of you, a show of regret or at least something to say you werent just a traitor and a manipulator.

Perhaps you are Major Sue perhaps not, that we can not know for sure without further investigation. But often the simplest explanation is the right explanation.

Burn in hell

This is NOT fun anymore, it is way too personal imo,
Universe guilty or not, im sure that she was not the only one involved in this
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:20 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Kingofshinobis1 wrote:I just thought I would post this. This is for you Uni. For you single handily destroyed a large portion on FIRE, causing us to lose a lot of good members Sad. I myself will mass you every day until you have nothing left (not like you have much left anyways) Razz. I am pissed off and you will now suffer the consequences. Here is just a small portion of what I am going to do to you Twisted Evil

I think you're too late
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action 0
Assasin Action 0

I'm just after the rest of her account now Twisted Evil (I.E. Rest of Attack Supers and Defense Supers so she can't just arm them again)

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Kingofshinobis1 wrote:I just thought I would post this. This is for you Uni. For you single handily destroyed a large portion on FIRE, causing us to lose a lot of good members Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 2 Icon_sad. I myself will mass you every day until you have nothing left (not like you have much left anyways) Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 2 Icon_razz. I am pissed off and you will now suffer the consequences. Here is just a small portion of what I am going to do to you Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 2 Icon_twisted

I think you're too late
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action 0
Assasin Action 0

I'm just after the rest of her account now Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 2 Icon_twisted (I.E. Rest of Attack Supers and Defense Supers so she can't just arm them again)

I'd better raid with those turns if i were you. Razz
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Thank you, Ian. Exceptional reply, as I don't doubt everyone expected? Smile
ian wrote:For the record... i just laughted out loud. Universe's latest post on this forum seems to be drawing direct inspiration from the PM i sent her ingame upon discovering her true identity.
----------------------------------------------------------
Here it is folks:
Spoiler:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That PM, in turn, draws direct inspiration from my post on the -now deleted?- Secondary TIE SHC Forums, regarding the successes and failures of ~B and the Cabal. Sorry Ian, but saying I cite you, where you are the one citing me? That's bollocks. Smile You should know better, dear. You should have known better than to (oh, I would love to be able to say: "try to"..) break me and SA up.
Nah. If you recognise in me some nemesis from your past, that is your imagination playing tricks on you. But we'll just have to take your word for it, right? As usual?
ian wrote:Anyone who knows me well can clarify a couple of things:

1.) I have just about a functional ability to use excel. Every spreadsheet i create inevitably works, but is hopelessly inefficient, poorly planned and needs tidying up by someone better in order to make it usable for anyone else. The maths is there... it just needs a face-lift. This is as far as my coding abilities go - i can barely work excel, let alone have any idea where to start for hacking.
Whether it was you, personally, or someone within your network at your behest, is irrelevant to the issue.
ian wrote:
Spoiler:
Agreed. You show a true singlemindedness in those regards, admirable.
Spoiler:
Chess pieces. Intelligence. *grin* Marvellous history there, none of which says me anything, but I'm sure you're deeply loyal, brilliant, deceitful and adaptive. And yet you claim to have fallen into this ~B's trap so easily. That is not only surprising.. that is ridiculous. And you claim I am this ~B?! I am not the smartest person on these boards, I am not the most skilled writer. Did my stupidity make it so easy to fall into what you now call 'my trap'? Is that what you're saying? That would be somewhat insulting, and hilarious as well. It's far more likely, based on your proven intellect and history, that you are running this show.
ian wrote:
Spoiler:
Your point, please? All you have done in the past paragraphs is expose how exceptionally gifted you are, and how great a leader.
I do not deny that. At all. Have you read that somewhere? Surprised Because I am the last person to consider you stupid. Perhaps where it concerns a complete lack of respect for the friendship people have within this game, within your alliance.. but you are a great diplomat, as would any diplomat be with an arsenal such as yours, and a true master of words. Never denied that, never will.
ian wrote:
Spoiler:
We'll just have to take your word for it, won't we? Smile It's easy to negotiate when you have what, a little over the rest of the server in total power, and an exceptionally well arranged war machine? Did I say you are Cabal, or ~B? I said, whatever suspicion you have loaded on me, is just as easily reversed.
ian wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes, because you weren't ready to attack FIRE.
What was it? "The cost of massing them before the updates come in will be massive".. "I am keeping tabs on admin's activity".. ? Smile
Again.. we will just have to take your word for it, won't we? Basketball
ian wrote:
Spoiler:
Oh yes. We could definitely do whatever the hell we please. Smile We did. Have you conveniently forgotten how we planned the war against FIRE for weeks after they appeared in our logs a few times too often? How we contacted LoL to see if they would work with us against FIRE? How we had a few good plans made? Or were those a trap to catch ~B you didn't tell me about when you told me about 'everything'?
Those are the actions of a peaceful alliance. Oh yes. Nah.. they're not.
ian wrote:The Imperium is all of the above - but we are governed by 2 principles: Justice & Fairness. Those who plot to destroy or hurt us, those who plot to in someway not cooexist with us... then we will do anything and everything to stop you. Those who are happy cooexisting and trying to cooperate with us - then you have absolutely nothing to fear.

We don't start fights - we merely finish them.
*choke* LOL. That may be true, but you completely disregard that there was never any indication this "Cabal" opposed TIE. Sure, the Cabal busted Dune right away, spread the news of our alliance plans with LoL, and (quoting you here, if you don't mind) "Everything FIRE has recieved from the Cabal & ~B is true." (I can quote the preceding elements as well, if you persist in your deflections?)

Did you really think I wouldn't keep my own copy of our discussions? Do you really think I'm that stupid?
It just isn't enough for you to rip the trust in me out of SA, my closest friend on this game, you have to piss on my intelligence as well?!

Back to you, Ian.
Oh, I am getting tired. *yawn* Sorry, no disrespect intended..
I think I'll go take a nap. Not like I have an obligation to reply. Wink

And @ Shinobiwhateveryournameis; it is regrettable what has happened to your lot. You *were* farming The Imperium too much, eh? Should've thought twice. *grin* If assassinating what is left of my trained army gives you some degree of satisfaction, feel free to enjoy it. Just keep in mind that the next time you're screwed over by your own leadership's inability to distinguish the puppet master at work, my units will not be there to give you satisfaction. I guess it'll be pretty damn sour when your back is broken, again and again, until nothing of your lot remains to pose a threat to The Imperium's complete hegemony.
Told you I've quit already.. you 'silly duck', try doing something that would ACTUALLY hurt me, instead of just boosting your War Records. Razz

@Buhcore; *grin* You didn't think I'd come out of PPT fully armed and ready to fight, did you? As I've said.. I quit. Wink Thank you, btw.

Last edited by Universe on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some grammatical errors.)
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:32 pm

I'd better raid with those turns if i were you. Razz

Maybe your right but I have a few turns to spare just for her Wink. I can't raid anyways Razz I farm.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content