Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

+9
seaborgium
Hai-Shulud
Sandwalker
FarleShadow
Universe
Kismet
Special Agent 47
ian
GeIveI2aL
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS - Page 3 Empty Re: TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

Post by GeIveI2aL Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:32 pm

ian wrote:
GeIveI2aL wrote:Really all this is just Ian Vs. Kenzu.

Kismet posted her negotations.
I can see Ian will most likely say no, no and no.

We shall see.

Also Kismet knew what she was doing, so did I.

I think you completely fail to comprehend the situation. This isn't "ian vs. Kenzu". EVERY action i ve done is with the backing of The Imperium Empire. T.I.E as a whole wants Kenzu and whoever follows him neutralised. It was Reaper and myself who ve held T.I.E back so long from doing this.

Your very very very foolish if you think you can dictate terms. By all means try and force those terms - see what happens Wink

Do you delibrately try to misunderstand/take the bad view of what people are saying?

Dont insult me by calling me foolish either thank you.

Am trying to FULLY understand both Kenzu's hatred towards Ian/TIE and TIE's against Kenzu.
(Don't forget TIE/Kenzu have been at it for months)

WR doesn't want enemies, I certainly don't.

I recommend SA-47 as the TIE representative regarding WR/TIE affairs, for the time being.
(I dont like being insulted and TIE/Ian have said Kenzu's done this to them for months. I dont intend to insult you, show some respect)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 644
Alliance : Mujengan(FIRE)
The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS - Page 3 Empty Re: TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

Post by seaborgium Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:15 am

I don't see Ian calling you foolish, i see him saying 'If you think you can dictate terms.' then you would be foolish.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:30 am

Hmm thanks but no thanks seaborgium.

TIE have constantly looked upon mine aswell as other WR posts how they view it.

Dont try and make something just out of something.

I saw him as calling me foolish, so hence I believe he call me foolish.

Anyway, I'd appriciate it if ONLY SA-47 could post on TIE affairs but by no means am I or possible could restrict you from voicing your opinions to him.

Now am under the impression, BOTH Ian AND SA-47 have massed Sara.

IF TIE trully wants to sort this out, stop your attacks and get to the negotations regarding a treaty or the like.
Otherwise your declaring full hostile intentions towards WR, please dont let it be that.

Whilst negotations or what ever TIE would like to call it, can attacks be stopped temporarily (Farming kuwal still in operations as per)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 am

No

I am not a appointed TIE Diplomat. If you want to request one then do so, until then speak to Ian directly as the leader of TIE

We don't want to "sort this out". We want Kenzu to STFU and apologize. Not to one or two people, and not privately or on MSN. For WR we want you to answer the few questions posed to you, and stop the slanderous campaign you have seen fit to back up to this point. You see you may be "sorting this out" for the last 3 days but we been doing it for the past 3 months. Its BS that you can't and won't even admitt the wrongs Kenzu has done in the name of WR. You try to crucify us for the same actions you praise Kenzu for. Its BS plain and simple.

And to make it clear, Sara was attacked but due to being online we moved on. Trotsky, iOupain, Farleshadow, and slambot didn't fair so well, and TBH I think there are some still chewing on a few bones in WR. It seems oakbanshee was that bone, he too has fallen.

Again. No the attacks wont stop. Bare arms or act to appease the stronger force bearing down on you because of your leaders Hannis actions, those are your choices.

Last edited by Special Agent 47 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add oakenbanshee to the list)
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:32 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:No

I am not a appointed TIE Diplomat. If you want to request one then do so, until then speak to Ian directly as the leader of TIE

We don't want to "sort this out". We want Kenzu to STFU and apologize. Not to one or two people, and not privately or on MSN. For WR we want you to answer the few questions posed to you, and stop the slanderous campaign you have seen fit to back up to this point. You see you may be "sorting this out" for the last 3 days but we been doing it for the past 3 months. Its BS that you can't and won't even admitt the wrongs Kenzu has done in the name of WR. You try to crucify us for the same actions you praise Kenzu for. Its BS plain and simple.

And to make it clear, Sara was attacked but due to being online we moved on. Trotsky, iOupain, Farleshadow, and slambot didn't fair so well, and TBH I think there are some still chewing on a few bones in WR.

Again. No the attacks wont stop. Bare arms or act to appease the stronger force bearing down on you because of your leaders Hannis actions, those are your choices.

FINE.

I REQUEST on behalf of WR, for a TIE DIPLOMAT to step up. I will not deal with Ian, he has confirmed in subtles ways what Kenzu said about him to me. (I do not need to explain these, I consider them confidential)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:32 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:No

And to make it clear, Sara was attacked but due to being online we moved on. Trotsky, iOupain, Farleshadow, and slambot didn't fair so well, and TBH I think there are some still chewing on a few bones in WR.

FINE.

I REQUEST on behalf of WR, for a TIE DIPLOMAT to step up. I will not deal with Ian, he has confirmed in subtles ways what Kenzu said about him to me. (I do not need to explain these, I consider them confidential)

Request denied Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:34 am

Trully, was I asking you Ian.

I was asking TIE as an ALLIANCE.

Heed the words of your 'members' Ian.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:37 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:Trully, was I asking you Ian.

I was asking TIE as an ALLIANCE.

Heed the words of your 'members' Ian.

I m faily certain TIE's members are enjoying making you and World Republic deal with me when it comes to diplomacy - knowing full well its completely winding up and really annoying all of World Republic that you have to do so.

The simple fact is: The Dark Crusade has begun. You and every other follower of Kenzu can eithier repent with fire and blood, or be purged and cast out repeatedly. Its that simple. There is no more diplomacy - only submission or death. You had your chance for repenting earlier... you failed to see that opportunity for what it was.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 am

G I'll speak to Ian after the blood lust has passed. No promises.

Who do you request by chance? a name would help me try to persuade him if its possible.

I updated my other post to reflect that oakenbanshee has also fallen on this very night.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:54 am

You SA-47.

Your views, inputs and other speeches are clearly understable and you do strieve to more forward and make progress.

Ian has none of these qualities from what I have witness the past few days.
(Thats just my thoughts alone, obviously I have not known him as long as anyone in TIE.)

I want one question answered; 'Did TIE ever INTEND to make peace or was Ian playing us for fools?'
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 am

TIE did want peace. We tried very hard.

1. we hit a limited number of accounts first wave of war
2. we hit a limited number of accounts 2nd wave of war, which was after asking for a diplomat and kenzu getting GD involved based on a stretching of what was posted on our forums, and having 7m miners killed.
3. we did sign a negotiated peace treaty which then kenzu still toyed with TIE.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:05 am

I was talking about the past couple of days.

I've heard more then enough about the damages of last time, war's are too costly to either side involved.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:07 am

well the 3 points i gave are the reasons for teh current items.

However, i not privieted to all the information in Tie.. BUT Wars are costly, but as for TIE i can tell you it will take somewhere around 1-2 weeks to recover whats be lossed this time, due to all sharing the cost and all working to pay the bill. in TIE we help everyone.

Notice how we don't have 5 top accounts and 1-5 dinky accounts.

we have grow plans in place. we help each other selling UU and other help.

Even loaning Kuwal to get something done, then repaying it.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:08 am

seaborgium wrote:TIE did want peace. We tried very hard.

1. we hit a limited number of accounts first wave of war
2. we hit a limited number of accounts 2nd wave of war, which was after asking for a diplomat and kenzu getting GD involved based on a stretching of what was posted on our forums, and having 7m miners killed.
3. we did sign a negotiated peace treaty which then kenzu still toyed with TIE.

All that means nothing to them Sea.

They see no wrong, and damn sure won't admit any wrong. Not on their behalf, not on WR's behalf, and not on the behalf of the man who's orchestrated this all, Kenzu.

TIE is just a bunch of mindless bullies because we won't sit back and take the BS Kenzu slings at us. We spent the last 3 months,,,, IDK dancing? around with the idea of war? seems to me it would have been quicker and easier to crush WR 3 months ago without the GD incident that cost us so dearly, but in the end we ALWAYS wanted war and never peace, its all TIE, everyone can see it.

Reckon I can get some WR glasses so I can see it too?

Question now is, whats WR going to do now?

And yes wars are expensive, whats even more expensive is an alliance getting decimated over one guy who can't shut his mouth and allow peace to happen.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:10 am

G - I tell ya what, why don't you ask some people who have been around what kenzu did to GD? Then ask whos help he had. Then ask who he asked for help to distroy the ones who helped him get to GD.

You will notice a pattern with Kenzu, that since 2 groups of people have come together, has hit a wall.

I will give ya some time, if ya can't find out just PM me and I will answer them for you.

SA47 I am still waiting for a response to my PM Razz

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:16 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:You SA-47.

Your views, inputs and other speeches are clearly understable and you do strieve to more forward and make progress.

Ian has none of these qualities from what I have witness the past few days.
(Thats just my thoughts alone, obviously I have not known him as long as anyone in TIE.)

I want one question answered; 'Did TIE ever INTEND to make peace or was Ian playing us for fools?'

LOL, here we go again. The mighty world republic propaganda machine spinning into action to try and turn this a "TIE being Evil" example.

Lets recap how we got to where we are shall we?

- WR attempts to infiltrate, manipulate and basically destroy The Company, and later The Commonwealth - via subterfuge (i.e. infiltration, switching allegiance and sides in order to achieve the eradication/ neutralisation of one power etc....) for several months

- WR bullies smaller players (as evidence in the various topics on this forum) and threatens to mass players if they farm WR inactives while all this is going on

- The Company and The Commonwealth issue an ultimatum demanding WR cease all hostilities towards us - this ultimatum comes and goes with WR ignoring the ultimatum... TC & TC try, try and keep trying for a *very* long time to sort the issue out peacefully.

- TC & TC gets fed up, and offers WR one last chance for peace.

- World Republic responds by massing me, thus declaraing war on TIE.

- TIE responds by taking out the World Republic strike team - then ceases all hostilities and spends the next 3 weeks asking in vain for a diplomat from WR to come forward to settle a peace.

- WR after 3 weeks launches an all-out assault on TIE - targetting not just out strike team, but any and all players they can.. in some cases wiping out 80% of some individual's army sizes. The Imperium Empire looses 15%+ of its army size to this unwarranted and uncalled for attack (considering we were trying to establish peace)

- TIE responds by launching several offensives - annihilating the World Republic strike team - leaving only GD semi-combat effective.

- TIE & The Order Empire finally reach a peace treaty - a peace treaty was FAIR to both sides - despite T.I.E's obvious long-term advantage (making a long term conflict likely ending only one way).

- Several days later WR tries to force us to accept a different (earlier version) peace treaty with more favourable terms for WR... eventually they back down.

- Several days after this TIE learns of the existence of WR spies in our ranks (contary to the terms of the treaty) and of the slander and spoken hostility for T.I.E by World Republic.

- TIE makes the breach of the peace treaty publically known, as well as the slander/ hostility/ recruitment message.

- WR responds by saying T.I.E is an aggressive hostile bullying power which is just trying to find excuses to start a war.

- TIE authorises its members to voluntarily start conducting hostile actions against WR.

- WR responds with the same old "Evil TIE" statements, while promising peace and to sort things out - asking for several days to figure things out.

- TIE complies with this request.

- Several days later, WR posts its diplomatic proposal - making many demands of T.I.E: https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/empire-wars-treaties-f3/wr-is-open-to-negotiations-with-tie-t1151.htm

- T.I.E decides its had enough, and within just 3hours after that proposal has managed to mobilise its quick reaction forces and launch an all out assault against Kenzu and his supporters.

We ve always wanted peace. We still want peace - but we ve long since given up hope of ever having a mutual peace with World Republic. Your "diplomatic" proposal merely served as the final straw which broke the camel's back - now T.I.E's objectives are completely different. Your dealing with a whole new game with a new set of rules Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 am

seaborgium wrote:G - I tell ya what, why don't you ask some people who have been around what kenzu did to GD? Then ask whos help he had. Then ask who he asked for help to distroy the ones who helped him get to GD.

You will notice a pattern with Kenzu, that since 2 groups of people have come together, has hit a wall.

I will give ya some time, if ya can't find out just PM me and I will answer them for you.

SA47 I am still waiting for a response to my PM Razz

More digging, to be expected. I'll look into it.

1. Am gona go ahead and ignore Ian, untill he see's fit to apologise to me for calling me a fool.
(Directly or indirectly, not intentional... I don't care.. a leaf out of your book atm AFTER ALL, I havn't done ANYTHING to TIE and you continue to throw 'cus you carry the WR banner' crap back in my face every time)

2. As for Kismet's negotation 'attempt' I have voiced directly to Kenzu about that but thats WR affairs and only reason why I said anything about this, is because I had to voice something, to speak up about that.

3. Heres something that you might not care or give 2 bags of s**t about, Kenzu DOES want peace... FOR the sake of WR.

4. If i see wrong, IF AM doing wrong, I will openly admit so.
(Think of me as a ghost, within WR. Learning the history of conflict between them an you, TIE. Then using what I learn from this, I then use the information to help calm angers.. with WR and TIE)

5. No I dont think TIE are mindless bullies or forfulling some kenzu fantasy. To me, their people similar to those of the many people around AW, in WR and others.(barring the odd couple, few what ever) So I will try to reason with you as people like myself, should I have any other way of speaking to you? As a dog or as buffalo?

6. Seaborgium, no offence but I dont have a 'need-to-know' the different ways of TIE;

"However, i not privieted to all the information in Tie.. BUT Wars are costly, but as for TIE i can tell you it will take somewhere around 1-2 weeks to recover whats be lossed this time, due to all sharing the cost and all working to pay the bill. in TIE we help everyone.

Notice how we don't have 5 top accounts and 1-5 dinky accounts.

we have grow plans in place. we help each other selling UU and other help.

Even loaning Kuwal to get something done, then repaying it."

7. I dont aim to make TIE look like anything, how I came to have my view of things... please do say if am wrong... dont criticise or make fun of it or throw back some random information back at me.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:
3. Heres something that you might not care or give 2 bags of s**t about, Kenzu DOES want peace... FOR the sake of WR.

Then explain his actions, or accept its a load of hockey.

If Kenzu wanted peace, why did he

1.send an open mass mailing seeking spies and later admit it was done to stir internal conflict?
2.have a spy in our ranks, and not remove said spy even after the peace treaty was signed?
3.First fund us to fight GD, then immediately turn on us and form alliance with GD?
4.Before the ink dried on the peace treaty, he was sending recruitment messages full of slander?
5.Continued to wear :messages of the day" which contained statement meant to cause conflict?
6.Started the war, after all he did throw the first punch and fired the first shot?
7.Why he name kismet as WR diplomat knowing she was in the hospital and couldnt do it? all the while I'm here publicly begging for a diplomat Kenzu blind sides us with another attack NOT targeting military accounts but accounts of oppurtunity?

all this for someone YOU claim WANTS peace? so please explain because to all of us, and most everyone I have talked to, these are not actions of anyone wanting peace
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:10 am

Muahaha.. no more peace. No more words in that direction.
Torches and pikes and pitchforks, stakes and gallows and eye-eating ravens.

Burn, world, burn!
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:
GeIveI2aL wrote:

Then explain his actions, or accept its a load of hockey.

If Kenzu wanted peace, why did he

1.send an open mass mailing seeking spies and later admit it was done to stir internal conflict?
Rather... strange tactic but if Kenzu saw fit to see TIE as a problem. Cant really fully understand this one.
2.have a spy in our ranks, and not remove said spy even after the peace treaty was signed?
Shadow Pheonix, talking about this one? Didn't Kenzu state that he HAD NO CONTACT with this shadow phoenix for a week or so leading upto the peace treaty? Hasn't any contact since either.
3.First fund us to fight GD, then immediately turn on us and form alliance with GD?
Come on, that can't be all whats to it. Something happened, wether GD came to Kenzu or whatever. I'll find out.
4.Before the ink dried on the peace treaty, he was sending recruitment messages full of slander?
This was a mistake by Kenzu and he is sorry about it.
5.Continued to wear :messages of the day" which contained statement meant to cause conflict?
Knew this would come to haunt Kenzu, so I told him to REMOVE anything containing or referring to TIE from his 'Message of the Day'. As I feared though, too late.
6.Started the war, after all he did throw the first punch and fired the first shot?
2 sides to each story, as you could guess Kenzu claims TIE started. For now, were in it and I shall see about the info behind everything as quickly as possible.
7.Why he name kismet as WR diplomat knowing she was in the hospital and couldnt do it? all the while I'm here publicly begging for a diplomat Kenzu blind sides us with another attack NOT targeting military accounts but accounts of oppurtunity?
[color=red]Whoooaaaa wait a moment.
Are you sure Kenzu knew Kismet was in the hospital? 100% sure on that? If so, how do you know that info?

Think of this for a second; (Am not defending no actions)

TIE have pissed Kenzu off as much as Kenzu has done TIE
(How, god knows am still reading through but thats how it is)

Now one man with power, can do alot of damage if the said man got pissed off.

When angered, one doesn't always think straight.

Just curious, universe as primitive as the few posts I've seen? Gives me a laugh every time I read one Shocked
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Universe wrote:Muahaha.. no more peace. No more words in that direction.
Torches and pikes and pitchforks, stakes and gallows and eye-eating ravens.

Burn, world, burn!

TIE after the world or something?

Should one be carefull as to how they post?
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Universe is a stand up gal that roleplays the only female commander in WH. All good.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Universe is a stand up gal that roleplays the only female commander in WH. All good.

Ahh roleplay, now am going to try and stay on topic here.

So please can anyone who wants to put their view etc. (If that how universe is, I will not ask for change)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm

yes, Kenzu was 100% aware that kismet was in the hospital. I believe he was the 1 to inform TIE of it actually and then Kismet later confirmed it.

the issue here is Kenzu upsets TIE and TIE upsets Kenzu. This is not a WR upsetting TIE issue. So why would kenzu remain as leader if he is the center point (not saying he is cause of everything, but rather is involved in all of it)

And geivel your posts show yet again how "in the dark" he has kept you and others in his own alliance
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Can I get something 100% confirmed;
Vesper you speak and is in charge of on going matters for TIE, regarding WR?

Simple yes is enough.

Why panick a population by saying the details of a murder for instance?

Sign of a good leader when the population is happy and growing.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next