Hello

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

curumo wrote:Hey m8! Welcome to the game Wink
I've not joined yet, just testing the waters to see if this time I can do it. (had quite troubles in real life last time I tried)

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by JadeFire on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Welcome to the Forums.. Take your time and look around. Its not really a time consuming game and its a lot of fun once you get your feet in the door ;p

Look around the forums and join some of the things here and get to know some of the players. And always feel free to ask any questions you may have Lots of friendly people here willing to help where ever they can Smile
avatar
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Location : USA
Registration date : 2009-08-01

View user profile http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by ian on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Legendary wrote:Hi people there...

I'm saluting people here, who ever is still here from when I posted it lol Razz

I've been reading forums and not posting, but considering after this week my exams are done, I might finally be able to join without things to prepare to deal with .

lol, i know the feeling about exams Sad - still got 3 more to go this week before i m done... once thats over i ll be able to start being more active on AW and its forum Very Happy

Hope to see you join the game properly soon Very Happy - If your looking for a active powerful alliance your welcome to apply to The Imperium Smile
avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Thank you, I will see..not looking for wars to start playing though :p

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Nomad on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:00 am

You will do well here mate, no worries
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Alex on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:02 am

Yeah it's good to have another person on the forums.

-Alex
avatar
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

-123
Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Best thing I ever done in my life was to belate my joining in this game due to my real life problems of internet house troubles and exams to have a rocket start. I like to be calm and with time to start. I was thinking now that all things are fixed, I will finally be able to join this game haha.
Got good results for half of my exams, rest will be known next week.

All I can say is. Do not expect me to join this place. I am astonished shocked whatever word is big enough, of all the HATE this forum contains, yes hate, appropriate word, if it's sufficient. It's a damn mmorpg game people!!!

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Sandwalker on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Legendary wrote:Best thing I ever done in my life was to belate my joining in this game due to my real life problems of internet house troubles and exams to have a rocket start. I like to be calm and with time to start. I was thinking now that all things are fixed, I will finally be able to join this game haha.
Got good results for half of my exams, rest will be known next week.

All I can say is. Do not expect me to join this place. I am astonished shocked whatever word is big enough, of all the HATE this forum contains, yes hate, appropriate word, if it's sufficient. It's a damn mmorpg game people!!!

play or gtfo <- pretty accurate I'd say.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:Best thing I ever done in my life was to belate my joining in this game due to my real life problems of internet house troubles and exams to have a rocket start. I like to be calm and with time to start. I was thinking now that all things are fixed, I will finally be able to join this game haha.
Got good results for half of my exams, rest will be known next week.

All I can say is. Do not expect me to join this place. I am astonished shocked whatever word is big enough, of all the HATE this forum contains, yes hate, appropriate word, if it's sufficient. It's a damn mmorpg game people!!!

play or gtfo <- pretty accurate I'd say.
Sorry to say that, but I dont let my friends down when I know they are innocent, so whether I play or not afterwards, I will work to make sure the REALITY prevails over lies and made up bullcrap. Smile

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Sandwalker on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Work harder. Seriously.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Work harder. Seriously.
Such as counter hacking or something of that sort? Sorry, I don't have those skills. Smile

But well, we would believe more some person who doesn't know much the target but has load of back up from people and "proves" about which we don't really know who found what and how, than someone who knows the victim for years, already witnessed what she's accused of and didn't fall for it despite being 3 years old younger and knowing her only for few monthes compared to 3+ years of now?
Got to loooove that logic Smile

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Nigatsu_Aka on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Legendary wrote:I'm new to those forums and didn't join game yet.
Universe linked me to this game, I will give it a try in the end of the week, I'm busy right now with university.
However, I am already "taken" by games such as sgw and sgaw. Where people might know me from, if they play those games. So I will not be the most active person in this game, but I will give it a try, in the end of this week.

Don't know if anyone else knows me...Legendary Apophis.


I know you from SGW. Welcome here.
avatar
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Nigatsu_Aka on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:Best thing I ever done in my life was to belate my joining in this game due to my real life problems of internet house troubles and exams to have a rocket start. I like to be calm and with time to start. I was thinking now that all things are fixed, I will finally be able to join this game haha.
Got good results for half of my exams, rest will be known next week.

All I can say is. Do not expect me to join this place. I am astonished shocked whatever word is big enough, of all the HATE this forum contains, yes hate, appropriate word, if it's sufficient. It's a damn mmorpg game people!!!

play or gtfo <- pretty accurate I'd say.

Prefect example of attitude that coldened our friendship. How sad.
avatar
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Legendary wrote:I'm new to those forums and didn't join game yet.
Universe linked me to this game, I will give it a try in the end of the week, I'm busy right now with university.
However, I am already "taken" by games such as sgw and sgaw. Where people might know me from, if they play those games. So I will not be the most active person in this game, but I will give it a try, in the end of this week.

Don't know if anyone else knows me...Legendary Apophis.


I know you from SGW. Welcome here.
You're one of few names that were familiar to me in those forums. Razz

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Sandwalker on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
play or gtfo <- pretty accurate I'd say.

Prefect example of attitude that coldened our friendship. How sad.

I don't follow. Neutral

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Nigatsu_Aka on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Legendary wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Legendary wrote:I'm new to those forums and didn't join game yet.
Universe linked me to this game, I will give it a try in the end of the week, I'm busy right now with university.
However, I am already "taken" by games such as sgw and sgaw. Where people might know me from, if they play those games. So I will not be the most active person in this game, but I will give it a try, in the end of this week.

Don't know if anyone else knows me...Legendary Apophis.


I know you from SGW. Welcome here.
You're one of few names that were familiar to me in those forums.

So what's your first impression about this comunity? I understand that you haven't started playing yet. I can tell you that the game is worth playing and is worth playing with your friends. If you join people that you don't know, wolfs in sheeps skin - like some that buzz arround in this thread, you'll get burned, betrayed and driven away. But don't feel discouraged, though... give it a try if you want.
avatar
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Nigatsu_Aka on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
play or gtfo <- pretty accurate I'd say.

Prefect example of attitude that coldened our friendship. How sad.

I don't follow.


you said to him to get the fuck out... why?... because he is a friend with a person that you publicly executed and driven away from the game?
avatar
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Legendary wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Legendary wrote:I'm new to those forums and didn't join game yet.
Universe linked me to this game, I will give it a try in the end of the week, I'm busy right now with university.
However, I am already "taken" by games such as sgw and sgaw. Where people might know me from, if they play those games. So I will not be the most active person in this game, but I will give it a try, in the end of this week.

Don't know if anyone else knows me...Legendary Apophis.


I know you from SGW. Welcome here.
You're one of few names that were familiar to me in those forums.

So what's your first impression about this comunity? I understand that you haven't started playing yet. I can tell you that the game is worth playing and is worth playing with your friends. If you join people that you don't know, wolfs in sheeps skin - like some that buzz arround in this thread, you'll get burned, betrayed and driven away. But don't feel discouraged, though... give it a try if you want.
I'm here because Universe invited me here, sadly I had real life problems (my house being damaged and me having to move hotels to hotels until I find a new place, which is found now, plus had exams). It's because this place seemed nice and I wanted to not be under stress to join.
As you see start date, I already poped around here a week before my rl problems (middle december->late january) and I didn't have a bad feeling about this place. That changed when I did read this thread. I was astonishedly sad and extremly angry at same time as I did read it. To see my friend being driven this low that I wasn't around to try to defend her when it happened. That's why I did this quick emergency investigation on Major Sue quickest I could to come help my friend.
Infact I think I would have gone completly mad on forums if I joined already before this happened. I usually try to moderate myself but no matter what kind of defences I put on my mood, this thread bypassed them by far. I would probably have banned in a matter of a single day from forums lol

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Sandwalker on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
play or gtfo <- pretty accurate I'd say.

Prefect example of attitude that coldened our friendship. How sad.

I don't follow.


you said to him to get the fuck out... why?... because he is a friend with a person that you publicly executed and driven away from the game?

Nope, because he's not a member of the community. I'm sure it's easy to stroll in here and talk without knowing much.

I don't see why that "coldened" our friendship. Though I can't say that I know what did. I'm sure lack of information and misinformed conclusions were involved, though I can't name what or when those were.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by ioz on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:45 am

Legendary wrote: Do not expect me to join this place. I am astonished shocked whatever word is big enough, of all the HATE this forum contains, yes hate, appropriate word, if it's sufficient.
With an attitude like that -> gtfo. You come here without having any sense regarding this community, it's history or it's workings and instead of making friends you're passing out judgments over this community as a whole. If that's who you are... not pleased to meet you and good ridden.
avatar
ioz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : x
Alliance : The Imperium(TIE)
Age : 29
Number of posts : 120
Location : Pandora's box. I'm that f**ker called hope!
Registration date : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:29 pm

ioz wrote:
Legendary wrote: Do not expect me to join this place. I am astonished shocked whatever word is big enough, of all the HATE this forum contains, yes hate, appropriate word, if it's sufficient.
With an attitude like that -> gtfo. You come here without having any sense regarding this community, it's history or it's workings and instead of making friends you're passing out judgments over this community as a whole. If that's who you are... not pleased to meet you and good ridden.
First I'm not going to gtfo thank you very much fellow. The more people are this way to me, the more I'm staying. Wink
Second, I'm not making friends? Well, when a friend of yours in another game you planned to join because this friend recruited you, is driven into dust this way, I'm sure you aren't going to try to be the new popular all loved person and appreciation seeking by all, when there's a % of active and important people of said forums bashing down your friend as you visit place. (if saying she's a "nanny whore" and a "fat bitch" isn't bashing...)
Third, SGW is like this, it's full of bashings and it's proven and most admit it. Before this place didn't seem so when I came here, now, it's different, given the size and involvement in this thread. I'm sorry, but coming from a partly hostile community due to a server war, I'm not going to avoid pointing out the "familiar" hostility I'm facing in sgw, difference being, it's sides of a war made of hundred of people in sgw. Not a group banding on scapegoating a single one.
Fourth, with this kind of topic, I'm sorry, but any person who joins this forum now will not have the feeling it's a nice place. It's not my fault those people don't think about newcomers and community's look now (because nomatter if the end of the thread was different tone than beginning, when you see a topic, you read it from the start, not backward). When you are part of a community, you represent it. Now, if those doing that aren't respected/important members of this community, then it's likely ok community. However, when it's high ranked people, rationally you cannot have a good view. And blaming this on me is quite funny if you ask me. I'm not the one who made a full of a negativity and force into quitting thread (sit on her account, destroy any alliance inviting her, if that's not forcing to quit). Wink

I'm well aware not everyone is following this like sheeps, but those involved people seem to have an important rank enough to have effect on community look. If you want to receive positive feedback instead of telling to gtfo and good riddance (which just adds more to my negative opinion btw) to people who aren't familiar with this place, and see this horrible massive thread out of the forums, you should try to prove that this community isn't limited to that. If some newcomer was to say in sgw it's horrible place after reading sgw server thread thread, instead of telling him to gtfo good riddance don't let door hit you, which would in his/her eyes prove that there's one more person of this kind he criticized, I would explain him/her not everyone in this place is like this, and that server war doesn't reflect the whole community. Well, that's how I would do...

It's common sense, when you join a place, you make yourself a first view of the location. You aren't here for long, but when the community representers behave this way, how the hell could you have a positive view? Even more considering it's towards the friend who brought you here, and that you know for years?

If you were in my place and manage to feel otherwise, then kudos for you.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by ioz on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Legendary wrote:
Legendary wrote: Do not expect me to join this place. I am astonished shocked whatever word is big enough, of all the HATE this forum contains, yes hate, appropriate word, if it's sufficient.

I'm not the one who made a full of a negativity and force into quitting thread (sit on her account, destroy any alliance inviting her, if that's not forcing to quit). Wink
Neither did I Razz

As for your teachings about welcoming new players... I'm very warm and helpful to all new players except the ones who are selfrighteous and smug. Besides, how much of a hypocrite can you be? You tell me that I should have told you that not the whole server can be labeled by that thread when you are fully aware that the aforementioned statement is true and yet you make the labeling nevertheless.

Eventually.. I think it comes down to only one thing.. kudos to me! Smile

Last post in this thread since I don't draw amusement from irrelevant contradictions on a game forum with some stranger I don't care about.
avatar
ioz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : x
Alliance : The Imperium(TIE)
Age : 29
Number of posts : 120
Location : Pandora's box. I'm that f**ker called hope!
Registration date : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Legendary on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 pm

ioz wrote:
Legendary wrote:
Legendary wrote: Do not expect me to join this place. I am astonished shocked whatever word is big enough, of all the HATE this forum contains, yes hate, appropriate word, if it's sufficient.

I'm not the one who made a full of a negativity and force into quitting thread (sit on her account, destroy any alliance inviting her, if that's not forcing to quit). Wink
Neither did I Razz

As for your teachings about welcoming new players... I'm very warm and helpful to all new players except the ones who are selfrighteous and smug. Besides, how much of a hypocrite can you be? You tell me that I should have told you that not the whole server can be labeled by that thread when you are fully aware that the aforementioned statement is true and yet you make the labeling nevertheless.

Eventually.. I think it comes down to only one thing.. kudos to me! Smile

Last post in this thread since I don't draw amusement from irrelevant contradictions on a game forum with some stranger I don't care about.
For your information, this post of mine you quoted was the FIRST I made yesterday JUST after reading the thread and BEFORE posting there and seeing different opinions.

So hypocritical? I don't think so.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum