The Mighty 1000 of the Deadly 3k army squad :affraid:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mighty 1000 of the Deadly 3k army squad :affraid:

Post by Lord Ishurue on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Survivor you hit us off since I was the last to post .
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mighty 1000 of the Deadly 3k army squad :affraid:

Post by Survivor on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:17 am

to start with... I'll just quote some stuff from the other thread so everyone knows what we're talking about
Kenzu wrote:
Universe wrote:Rflash, that statement made me think of someone who said that if the USA could wage war on their own, then the rest of NATO joining in would ensure world domination. Makes no sense. Smile
You and Danuboy are the two most major powerhouses of your alliance, as far as I know. From what I can see in the rankings, and what intel is leaked, I don't see how the rest of GD would do more damage as you two, or how they could even add significantly to the damage you are doing. Then again, I'm just guessing. No one in GD would talk to me. Sad *cries*

Good luck with entering in this endeavour, and I wish you the best of times. Very Happy

You should never underestimate strength in numbers

Survivor wrote:
Kenzu wrote:You should never underestimate strength in numbers
NEVER ??? thats a bit of an overstatement... I mean.. if we're talking about a thousand accounts with 3k army each Razz

Lord Ishure wrote:
I hate to sound like a Geek ,

But what if all 1000 of the players had SS , 500 of them had 3k supers with level 11 weapon 1000 Attack Basic Tech and spent tons of money buying Bonus points and had 15033 Attack personal bonus .

The other members had 25k UP and sell all their UUs to fund their War Campaigns . Granted thats unlikely .
But if that were true thos guys would be hard to Mass , Since their repairs are cheap .

like Kenzu said NEVER UNDERESTIMATE STRENGTH IN NUMBERS . also never underestimate any1. jocolor

Survivor wrote:Can you even buy bonus points Question

I get what you're saying but...
what if all the 1000 players DON'T have SS , All of them had level 2 weapons with 1 super each and even a single one of them didn't bother building Research Center .. plus no attack personal bonus. ( they don't pluck cash from trees )

Highly unlikely but if this were true their opponent wouldn't even bother wasting time on them

sorry to sound like a geek.. but just trying to prove my point... Rolling Eyes

Lord Ishure wrote: They would be useless in a combat role . But if those 1000 players agree to be officers for members with SS
for less than Market average ( less than 95k per UU ) . Those Members now play a supportive role ,
their goal is to get their UP as high as possible .
8 officers with 5k raw = 8k UUs per day for their CO .
1000/8 = 125 CO needed . Realistically only 63 COs will be available .
8k X63 = 540k UUs per day to support a war Campaign .

If you are going to reply that these members dont raise their UP, than they shouldn't be playing Aderan Wars .
Basically what im getting at is use what you have to the fullest extent .
If we are going to continue this Debate i think it may be best to use PMs . Cuz Im not sure if we are Spamming .

Survivor wrote:umm no... just leave it.. I'm not too fond of debating
btw... We SHOULDN'T underestimate anyone... I agree with... but it just happens that you can't help it when you're faced with people who can't figure out their own league ( ie. a 2min old account threatens the rank1 player ) Razz ...

Anyway what i disagreed was just about the NEVER... given stupid situations.. anyone would underestimate anyone

On a side note : the war funds would be the 540kUU's worth in kuwaal Rolling Eyes

ok..... Maybe I'm just failing to read between lines but i don't see a response to the last thing I said.. what do you say to that Razz

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 am

umm no... just leave it.. I'm not too fond of debating
btw... We SHOULDN'T underestimate anyone... I agree with... but it just happens that you can't help it when you're faced with people who can't figure out their own league ( ie. a 2min old account threatens the rank1 player ) Razz ...

Anyway what i disagreed was just about the NEVER... given stupid situations.. anyone would underestimate anyone

On a side note : the war funds would be the 540kUU's worth in kuwaal Rolling Eyes Quote
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

True sometimes people get cocky and will underestimate people .

The 1000 3k army would have 54bil kuwal a day to fud their campaign .
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:07 pm

hmm... that is provided they have that 5kUP you said and have commanders.. plus it isn't 54b they'll make... going with below market rates .. somewhere around 51b Razz.. plus.. they don't have SS .. meaning they don't have means of actually sending the kuwal to the strikers... unless you count farming as a way in which case I'd have say; Let's be realistic, how many times would you expect to meet 999 people online in a single day Smile

this means that each player would be stuck with funds of about 51m ( Co benefit ) 5 - 20m ( income ) plus ( 50m from UP ) per day.. an income range of 106m - 121m...provided they don't get farmed themselves .... and lets face it.. what can a strike worth 100m - 200m do to a medium size def ? practically nothing.

Also their bank size = tiny, so practically no chance of saving up.

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:26 pm

What if you turn things around? If the 1000 3k army all have invested in things you cannot kill (UP, farmers, technology). There is not much harm you can do to them, so in that sense they're invincible.
Given there are a thousand of them and you have only 140ST a day with overtime/relaxed, you cannot crush all of them once they do start to build killable units. A single player cannot even spy on all of them.
True, they need to have SS in large amounts to quickly focus their resources above giving the UP bonus to their CO's, but if they do, they will be able to grow up to the point that they project their strength into a few accounts (say 100), limited only by training facilities. If those accounts go on a temporary protection while being fed UU and UP by the other 900 accounts, the enemy will have a problem. If the first wave fails, there is always a second wave etc.
So if you get 1000 people angry enough, you'll have a problem.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:56 pm

*sigh*

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Considering there are only 1,729 players registered on aderan and ALOT of them are inactives and alot of them have under 3k Army Sizes...

-Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:15 pm

ok first up I'd like to say i got the numbers wrong... the bit about income from UP isn't possible for people without SS.
and Jiro let's not talk about the other way around as that would basically be going up against a player with 3m army size.. as in the best move they could make would be dumping all UU into one account which I'm not sure is even allowed in the game.. If this were the case I sure wouldn't underestimate them.
About being unable to crush all of em in one single go... who needs to.. take your time.. I'm pretty sure no one would spy on them as it would be next to impossible to get a profitable hit done anyway. just farming ought to do the trick Rolling Eyes
@Alex.. we're just debating on an IF situation.. ie. If 1000 players with 3karmy each ( NO SS ) go up against someone 800k+ armysize who would win ? ....so the memberbase doesnt really matter Smile

last but not the least... whats up with the sigh... take a side Wink

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Survivor wrote:If 1000 players with 3karmy each ( NO SS ) go up against someone 800k+ armysize who would win ?
Well I would put my money on the 1000 3k players agains a single 800k player, don't know about an alliance of say 10 800k players though...

Survivor wrote:as in the best move they could make would be dumping all UU into one account which I'm not sure is even allowed in the game..
Straight from the rules:
The Rules wrote:Having a friend login in order to do anything in which your account will benefit and which is beyond "teamwork" for whatever reason is forbidden.
  • A friend doesn't play anymore so he repeatedly loggs in to send you his resources which his account produces
  • Anything else that is possible within the game system but has the same implications.
Having all those players send resources to one player without really playing themselves in my interpretation would be considered against the rules.

-Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:47 pm

about the transfer of UU.. we'll wait for admins confirmation on that one... if he bothers checking this topic.. after all the story is a bit different in this case..

Alex, what makes you think that these 1000 players can beat someone above average ?

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:58 pm

I really fail to see why any confirmation is needed.

There are rules saying what you can do and what you can't
There's explicit warning not to walk the line otherwise you might find a little surprise one day
It's explicitly stated what the intent and purpose of the rules is

What else needs clarifying?

3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:01 pm

nothing else... i just asked coz the same scenario happened in another game i played Smile

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 am

Survivor wrote:Alex, what makes you think that these 1000 players can beat someone above average ?

I don't know. I just think a single 800k Army Size player wouldn't stand a chance against 1000 3k players. Just a 'feeling' really. You still do damage even if you fail an attack (I'm not sure where the cut off point for this is, i.e. 10X strike in def = no damage) but the 1000 players, with 3k attack soldiers might be able to do a little damage each attack. If they can then that damage times by however many attacks they can do (Save turns for a day or two) times by 1000 is quite alot.

-Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:59 am

I meant the COs Have SS .

so al the COs get a grand total of 54bil .

Im not in a thinking mood so i'll post something later.
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 am

I would go with the 1000 * 3k: they have nothing to lose and a much greater growth potential than the 1 * 800k. The only thing they have to do is to stay uncrunchable until they can grow quickly enough to be able to damage the 1 * 800k.
As for doing damage to a much bigger defence: I can confirm that if the defence is 20x the offence, you get no weapon repairs even. At leat on a farming mission. Don't know about assault yet.
And yes, I think spending 5000$ for SS for all of them would mean serious trouble for the 1*800k. And it would make admin happy.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 pm

been out cold for a while now..
you guys do make a point.. it sure would hurt for the 1*800k army in the long run.... so well... i guess no1 better be annoying 1k players.. hehe

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:05 pm

with their CO able to distribute the 56bil resource value in UUs , The CO's can sell the UUs
and send the kuwal if needed . ( All 1000 3k army sizes have 35% Attack bonus )

The COs decide to concentrate on 5 people for the moment until each has lv 12 weapon and 200 attack basic tech
) I dont know how much that costs . )

still if main battle tank is 1100 in power wpn level 12 will say is a ~37.5% increase wpn 12 is 1500 power

If im correct the base power of 1 super ( No Bonus added in ) with wpn 12 is ~13,985 ,

Calculated power with bonus & Techs is
~32, 864 for each armed super with lv12 weapon . 3k supers will have ~ 98.5 mil Strike Action .

Eventually having 1000 people with 98 mil strike should be able to do damage in those numbers
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Well this is all fine and good, but your making assumptions that are not realistic.

Is it realistic 1 big account is active? YES
is it realistic that 1000 little accounts are active, motivated, organized enough to do that? NO
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Nomad wrote:Well this is all fine and good, but your making assumptions that are not realistic.

Is it realistic 1 big account is active? YES
is it realistic that 1000 little accounts are active, motivated, organized enough to do that? NO

TBH I was running out of stuff to post . alien
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

View user profile

Back to top Go down